Time for an autumn craft round-up! Why not paint leaves? I’ve ironed leaves in sandwiches of wax paper, after all. I also once sewed a patchwork cat–a pattern from a Denyse Schmidt quilt book, but things went askew for me and the kitty came out lopsided and scrawny. Do any of these inspire you?
1. Painted Leaves by Small for Big
2. Gray Patchwork Cat by Purlbee
3. Felt Leaf Garland by A Beautiful Mess
4. Printed Leaf Tags by Skip to My Lou
5. Felt Acorns by Free People blog
6. Halloween Peg Dolls by Mr. Printables