Summer! I’m thinking of strawberries, popsicles, and dipping my toes in the lake. Also, making stuff. Here’s my summer craft round up from Pinterest.
1. Mini arrow embroidery kits from Miniature Rhino, available on etsy–these looks simple, plus they make great decor from the cottage or camp.
2. Vintage bikini rubber stamps from Talk to the Sun, available on etsy. Or it might be fun to carve your own summery stamps).
3. Graphic Box offers graphic files of these hand-drawn watercolor flowers, but I hope to get out the paint box and create originals, maybe with a little help from this A Piece of Rainbow DIY.
4. Is tree weaving on your summer To Do list, too? This image is from A I A Gart.
5. Time to build a tree house with step-by-step instructions from Apartment Therapy!
6. Jigsaw puzzles and paint-by-number kits are synonymous with rainy lake days. SF Girl By Bay posted this alpine scene from amy gieske art + photography. I’d love to paint a New Hampshire scene–maybe a customized paint-by-number landscape from Easy 123 Art?
7. How about fresh summer linens? The Purl Bee offers instructions for sewing pillowcases.
8. I have an old warped, wooden tennis racket that is just calling out for this treatment (yarn bomb instructions from Bloesem Kids).
4 thoughts on “Round Up: Summer Crafts”
Love the tree weaving. Tree weaving???
And of course paint by number.
Right? We *have* to try the tree weaving. It’s too good to not do.
These all look like so much fun–I love the tennis racket yarn bomb! We might have to plan a trip to the lake to see all your summer creations!
The tennis racket project might be my project this week. Do you think I’m going to end up with a house full of kitschy oddities?